Get Summer-time ready with this SUNBRELLA HOW TO VIDEO & NAILISTA from Essie Nailpolish. This latest colorful design, inspired by the rows of umbrellas on Montauk beaches and created exclusively for the Summer 2015 collection by Julie Kandalec. Starring Essie Colours:
private weekend, chillato, peach side babe and sunset sneaks, this nail art look is sure to brighten up your day! ...
What you will need:
(Thee is a video below as well)
The Final Result:
Below is the video if you would like to watch it by Julie Kandalec as well as the transcript in English:
- I've always wanted to create a look that's reminiscent of the umbrellas on the beach, and the summer 2015 collection is perfect for that.
- I've prepped my nails with one coat of First Base basecoat. My first step is to apply two coats of Private Weekend, a shimmery white. This is such a great white for summer.
- Now that your Private Weekend is dry, take your striping brush and apply Peach Side Babe in a smile line that's halfway down the nail. Don't worry if it's not too perfect. You'll fill them in later.
- Next is Chillato. This is going to go halfway in between the moon and your Peach Side Babe.
- Now I'm ready for the final color, Sunset Sneaks. This will go in between Peach Side Babe and the end of your nail.
- Now that my outlines are in place, I'm ready to fill them in. I'm applying Chillato in tiny little strokes
- Now we're going to continue with Peach Side Babe in the next section.
- Now we're ready for the final color of Sunset Sneaks. Apply that right to the tip, just how you would a regular French manicure.
- Be sure to let it dry and seal the deal with Good to Go topcoat. These mouthwatering shades will brighten up your summer look.